Christmas is a time when many of us may feel lonely, but it’s also a time when there are lots of chances to Get Together.
So, here’s the challenge: Can we connect our communities this Christmas over #MincePieMoments?
What is #MincePieMoments?
#MincePieMoments is all about taking the time to get together.
We can’t think of a better (or more delicious) excuse to open doors and make new friends!
4 simple ways to have #MincePieMoments:
- Knock on a neighbour’s door for a chat and a mince pie.
- Set an extra place at the Christmas table for someone who might be lonely.
- Organise an event such as a Christmas lunch, carol singing or a winter walk and invite your community to take part. Sign up for a pack full of ideas and resources.
- Take a look at our Christmas Countdown Calendar for other ways of getting better connected with your community.
Serves: As many or as few as you want
- A handful of neighbours and friends
- A sprinkle of community spirit
- Plenty of #MincePieMoments