We are currently advertising for two roles:
- Head of Partnerships (Deadline Monday 8th Feb 2018)
JOB TITLE: HEAD OF PARTNERSHIPS, GREAT GET TOGETHER
Duration: Fixed term contract ending December 2018
Salary: Dependent on experience
Reporting to: Director of The Great Get Together
About the Great Get Together
The Great Get Together is a national campaign to bring communities together to celebrate that we have more in common than that which divides us. It was established after the tragic murder of Jo Cox MP to reject divisive politics and focus on national unity.
Last summer, one year on from Jo’s death, millions of people rejected messages of division and hate, and instead came together for the biggest community celebration since the Jubilee. More than 9 million people came together at 90,000 organised events — big and small — in their neighbourhoods, and now we’re looking ahead to next year with big and ambitious plans.
About our partnerships
Last year the Great Get Together worked with more than a hundred other organisations, from Help for Heroes to Amnesty International; the RNLI to the RSPB; the Scouts, the Guides, The Women’s Institute and The Premier League. We also had sports clubs, theatres and businesses joining in across the country.
This year our six priority sectors for partnership are:
About the role
We’re looking for a go-getting Head of Partnerships to lead on strategy and delivery for this year’s campaign with some of our key stakeholders. Partnerships are what drives the Great Get Together, so you will be responsible for some of our most important work.
- Reporting to the Director of the Great Get Together, you’ll oversee the planning and delivery of The Great Get Together 2018. As part of this role, your responsibilities would be:
- Building an impactful Partnerships Strategy, working closely with the Director of the Great Get Together.
- Executing this Partnership Strategy to the highest standard, proactively engaging with a wide range of new and existing organisations.
- Managing relationships with a diverse range of partners with professionalism and charm. Leading on key communications to partners throughout the campaign, including email and social media.
- Maintaining well-organised and up to date records of progress on partnerships, working in line with CRM requirements (Salesforce).
- Providing regular updates to the Director of the Great Get Together and other key personnel on progress and issues.
- Supporting the Director of the Great Get Together with involving key partners in the development of the campaign.
- Building, leading and developing a small Partnerships Team who will be instrumental in the execution of our Partnerships Strategy.
You will be….
- Passionate about communities and bringing people together
- Experienced at building and managing relationships with partners, with outstanding communication skills.
- Experienced or knowledgeable in at least one of the six priority sectors we are focussing on this year (see above)
- Exceptionally well-organised, with experience of using project management tools.
- Flexible, adaptable and ready to get involved in all aspects of running a small, fast-paced and dynamic organisation
- Experienced at managing people for great results
This is a list of ideal requirements. If you’re excited by what we’re doing, and have most but not all of the experience we need, we’d love to hear from you. Most of all, we’re looking for enthusiasm and commitment to our mission.
How to apply
Please send your CV and covering letter (of no more that 1 side of A4) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8am on Monday 4th February.
In your letter please state your salary expectations. We will be reviewing CVs on a rolling basis and may contact and appoint applicants before the deadline.