As you may know, because of restrictions regarding physical distancing, The Great Get Together 2020 will not take place in its usual format, which means that many of our local regular events will not go ahead in the way in which we had planned, including Run for Jo.
So instead we would like you all to join us for the virtual Run for Jo on Sunday 21st June 2020! Here is how you can get involved:
- Run or walk 6.5km or 2.5km on Sunday 21st June 2020 anywhere you want (observing social distancing of course)
- If you are on Strava, join our Run for Jo club and sign up for the club events
- Wear your Run for Jo T-shirt if you have one
- Email us at [email protected] the pictures of you running or walking on that day and tag us on social media #runforjo
- We will email you a digital certificate for taking part!
- Fundraising is optional, but if you are thinking of fundraising for us you can donate here
Don’t forget to like and follow our Facebook page RunforJo and send us pictures of your training runs or walks. Our Run for Jo organising team have been training hard and we can’t wait to run with you virtually on the day!