Loneliness Awareness Week (LAW) was launched by the Marmalade Trust four years ago to raise awareness of loneliness and encourage people to speak about it openly.
The theme of this year is ‘One Less Lonely Voice’, taking the ‘one’ out of loneliness, to signify one less lonely voice.
The aim of the campaign is to empower everyone to understand loneliness one conversation at a time. By building on our understanding, we can help ourselves and others to manage feelings of loneliness.
Join the conversation! #LetsTalkLoneliness
- The Marmalade Trust support pack
- Supporter packs, posters and a social media toolkit.
- The Jo Cox Foundation loneliness directory
- Links to many resources and support services.
- The Connection Coalition loneliness resources
- Tools, resources and activities for tackling loneliness.
- DCMS’s Let Talk Loneliness Advice
- Guidance on looking after your mental health and wellbeing during the coronavirus outbreak