This year The Great Get Together will take place on 19 -21 June 2020, which would have been Jo’s 46th birthday weekend.
Sign up to get all the latest information about how you can get involved. Stay up to date with what is happening near you as well as ideas and resources to help you plan your own Get Together.
Thanks for signing up to be part of The Great Get Together!
The Great Get Together in 2020 will be on 19-21 June 2020, but there will be plenty to get involved in the meantime. Now you’re on board you’ll be first to hear all about it! Find out how you can take part in our Winter Get Together.
You can also find out all the latest news from The Great Get Together on our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Or if you’re planning a Get Together, share tips and experience with others doing the same on our Facebook Group for organisers
Together we can reject division and bring our communities closer.
get togethers happening around the country
New event in IV12 5ql
New event in SO153AL
New event in Ct2 7hj
Thank you so much for signing up to join in with The Great Get Together!
Stay tuned for lots of ideas and resources coming your way to help you plan your own Get Together.
In the meantime, here’s what you can do to get started:
(1) Take a look at our handy step-by-step guide in case this isn’t normally your thing
(2) Keep an eye out for all the materials we’ll be sending you, with everything you need to invite guests and make sure the day goes perfectly. You can also download some resources here.
(3) Hear what other people are doing and connect with organisers and supporters of The Great Get Together in our Facebook group
(4) Put your event on the map! Get people along to your Get Together by adding it to our interactive map
(5) Finally, please do share your photos, videos and stories of the day, we’re really excited to see the snaps of get togethers, big or small!
You can also email them to us at email@example.com.
The Great Get Together Team