Below are the current open roles at The Great Get Together.
– Pay: £19,890 pro rata
– Contract type: Fixed term contract until mid-June (subject to trial week)
– Hours of work: Full time (5 days a week, 37.5 hours per week)
– Place of work: Southwark, Central London
– Start Date: ASAP
The Great Get Together 2018 needs a dynamic runner to provide day to day support to the London based team! You should be willing to roll up your sleeves and muck in with our small team in a start-up environment and have fun in the process. This is an amazing opportunity to play a key role in the smooth running and delivery of this exciting initiative to bring communities together.
– Comprehensive administrative and operational support to Great Get Together team:
– General coordination and project assisting responsibilities across mobilisation, communication, partnership, public affairs and other work streams
– Diary management and minute taking for team
– A variety of other support tasks as required
– Full understanding and proficiency in using Office 365
– Experience of using a CRM database, ideally Salesforce
– Can-do attitude and willing to be flexible and adapt to change and thrive in a busy office environment
– Own laptop (software will be provided)
How to apply:
Send your CV and a cover letter (1 side of A4 max) in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org – closing date for applications is Friday 13 April 2018, but we welcome early applications as filling this position is a priority for us.
No agencies please.