Walsall Community Builders
Free Community Builders training for Walsall!🌟
The Jo Cox Foundation, in partnership with Faith and Belief Forum and Protection Approaches, invite you to take part in our free training for anyone who wants to bridge divides and foster belonging in Walsall.
Across a series of four sessions we will explore together:
- The barriers to building cohesive communities.
- Examples of activities that really work to build stronger communities.
- Principles for working with communities in meaningful, inclusive and participatory ways.
- Common mistakes made in community building projects and how to avoid them.
- How to design impactful projects for positive change.
Through taking part you will:
- Make new connections with other community-minded people in your town.
- Receive expert support to explore your own project ideas.
- Have the opportunity to set up a new More in Common group in Walsall.
This course began on Monday 5th July. You're welcome to join us for the remaining 3 sessions, starting this Thursday 8th July at 5.30pm.
- Session 2:Thursday 8th July, 5:30pm (2hrs on Zoom)
- Session 3: Monday 12th July, 5:30pm (2hrs, on Zoom)
- Session 4: Thursday 15th July, 5:30pm (2hrs on Zoom)
All sessions are online, and will be recorded for anyone who can't make a session and needs to catch up.
Sign up below!👇 And do get in touch with us on [email protected] with any questions!