Christmas? Hannukah? However you ‘re celebrating you can help tackle loneliness and bring our communities together with The Great Get Together.
As the days get colder, it’s time to make your community a bit warmer.
Whether it’s a roast dinner, community lunch, winter walk, carol singing or a quick mince pie and a chat, getting together can spark smiles, conversations and friendships that bring us closer together.
We’ve made some printable resources including, posters, invitations, activities for your Get Together and images for your social media.
Our resource pack also includes a toolkit to help you think of ideas for you Get Together and inspiration from other organisers like you.
4 steps to Get Together
- Knock on a neighbour’s door for a chat and a mince pie.
- Set an extra place at the table for someone who might be lonely.
- Take a look at our 8 ideas for Winter Get Togethers for more event inspiration.
- Download our full pack of resources including a planning toolkit and printable posters, invitations and activities.
Serves: As many or as few as you want
- A handful of neighbours and friends
- A sprinkle of community spirit
- A warmer community for everyone.